The Faherty House built between 1827 and 1831 is located at 11 S. Spring Street Perryville just one block off the courthouse square. The four room brick and stone house has been restored to two different time periods. The basement kitchen is done in the era of 1828-1840 while the stone room above it is set up as a bedroom. The two brick rooms, a child's room and a parlor were added in 1854 and are decorated in the 1870's and 1880's style. This latter time period reflects the time when William P. Faherty acquired the house. Descendants of Mr. Faherty lived in the house for almost 100 years.
The Faherty House is maintained by the Perry Count Historical Society.